| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sena Madureira in January is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in January is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in January is reasonablytly soggy with rain at intervals. A substantial 317mm (12.5in) of H2O tumbles across on average 18 days.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Sena Madureira January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sena Madureira, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sena Madureira:
- Iquitos, Peru - 784.7 kms (487.6 miles) NW
- Vasquez Cobo, Colombia - 570.2 kms (354.3 miles) NNW
- Yurimaguas, Peru - 897.2 kms (557.5 miles) WNW
- Moyobamba, Peru - 977 kms (607.1 miles) WNW
- Tarapoto, Peru - 897.3 kms (557.6 miles) WNW
- Tarauaca, Brazil - 254.6 kms (158.2 miles) WNW
- Huanuco, Peru - 830.2 kms (515.9 miles) W
- Lima, Peru - 977.6 kms (607.5 miles) WSW
- Puerto Maldonado, Peru - 390.1 kms (242.4 miles) S
- Cuzco, Peru - 605.1 kms (376 miles) SW
- Pisco, Peru - 968.7 kms (601.9 miles) WSW
- San Juan De Marcona, Peru - 989.8 kms (615.1 miles) SW
- Juliaca, Peru - 722.4 kms (448.9 miles) SSW
- Arequipa, Peru - 860.1 kms (534.5 miles) SSW
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 948 kms (589.1 miles) S